Wednesday, January 13, 2010

CONCLUSION


As we can see there are lots of shopping malls in our city but most of them is hard to afford for poor and middle class society in our country. There is always an argument that is this type of big shopping malls are really go with our country where a lot of people is still living under the poverty line. But lot of people says that this type of big shopping malls are entity for nation pride so this type of multystored is essential for our country. After all of this argument we can say that it is important for our country and it can represent us worldwide and it us also important for meet up tje demand of the country people.

4 comments:

  1. For me everyone has the right to go in a shopping mall even they are poor people because we're not going there for shopping sometimes for pleasure or for relaxing with our family. The shopping malls here in the Philippines) I must say that whoever and whatever your position here in the country you can come and enjoy. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bangladeshi New Online Shopping Store. Best e-Commerce, Electronic Gadget, Fashion Apparel at Mohanogor.com
    Do You Know..?
    Click to find out more..
    Best Online Shopping Store in Bangladesh at Mohanogor Online Shopping
    Visit Here: www.mohanogor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete